- Windows: Visual Studio 2010 or 2013 (Express or Paid versions). If using VS2010 Express, you will need the Microsoft 7.1 SDK.
- Mac: XCode tools (preferably v7+), with the command line developer tools (GCC 4.8.5 or greater)
- Linux: gcc GCC compiler tools (GCC 4.8.5 or greater)
<GMAT>/depends folder layout after dependency configuration
- Run configure.sh on Mac/Linux by name from the Terminal. Run configure.bat on Windows by double-clicking or running it from the Command Prompt.
- On Windows you will be prompted to select 32-vs-64 bit dependencies and a VisualStudio version. Choose according to your VisualStudio installation. On Mac/Linux these choices are currently auto-selected based on the system architecture.
- The resulting
<GMAT>/dependsfolder structure should look like Figure 2.
→ Download optional GMAT dependencies.
- See Table 1 for dependency download links.
- For Python on Windows, select the option to add to system PATH. The equivalent option on Mac (Shell Profile Updater) is selected by default.