- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Page Tree Search|
Please see the following links for details on our current activities:
Page Tree root Current Activities
High Level Overview of Early R2013b/R2014a work
This wiki is for high level guidance/planning for early stages of work for R2013b/R2014a. Overall, the business model and roadmap process will be used to determine long term feature development areas. However, that work will not be complete until mid/late summer. In the meantime, we will work blockers for GSFC flight projects and ACE ops cert.
|Table of Contents|
KARI Partnership Features
- Orbit state representations
- Attitude models
- Flux file readers
- Re-factoring and design improvements
- Estimator improvements
- Measurement model improvements
- Tracking data file improvements
Blocker Features for GSFC Missions
- MAVEN Mars Gramm Density modelling and targeting
- JWST stationkeeping and SRP modelling
- OSIRIS launch window and survey modelling
- Korean Lunar Mission
- GMAT Functions