|Table of Contents|
Are you interested in mission design?
- See our Mathematical Specification in PDF form. The LaTeX code is available in our SourceForge repository.
- Check out our project forums. There's usually some discussion going on that may interest you.
Our public source code is located on SourceForge's SVN servers:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/gmat/code. Check out the
trunkdirectory for the current development code.
- We have a public bug tracker. There are plenty of open bugs that many users would love to see fixed, ranging from those that require 5 minutes of effort up to ones that require intensive engineering knowledge.
- Check out our development blog for updates about GMAT development issues, including tutorials on how to build the code and how to write custom plugins.
enjoy space and open source?
Check out our project forums. There's usually some discussion going on that may interest you.
- Follow our blog, which features updates on new GMAT developments and releases.
- Try some of the sample missions in our Mission Library. You may be inspired to create your own!