- (DJC)Document the code so that all methods are documented and no warnings are issued during builds.
- (DJC) If the Doxygen generator identifies missing blocks, fix them (Subheading: Follow the style guide!)
- (DJC) Warnings are being ignored. This is VERY dangerous – let’s clean them up now, and fix them as they occur.
- (DJC) Complete the refactoring for the Propagate command and the PropagationEnabledCommand base class.
- (JJKP) Scrub the code against the Style Guide.
- (JJKP) Remove dead code
- (SPH) Remove items that have been deprecated for more than one release
(JJKP) Refactor the EphemerisFile and EphemerisPropagator subsystems to allow easy addition of new types (e.g. via a plugin). Similar to the work being done to parameters above.
(JJKP) Update and clean up default SolarSystem values. Scrub for hard-coded values & replace with files/inputs where possible.
Existing High Value Quality Tickets