- (SPH) How to add new math and built-in GMAT functions.
- (SPH) How to add a new propagator
- (SPH) Overview of all architectural components
- (JJKP) How to add a new ephemeris format (reading/writing)
- (JJKP) Updated how to add a Plugin/Resource/Command docs
- (DJC)Document the code so that all methods are documented and no warnings are issued during builds.
- (DJC) If the Doxygen generator identifies missing blocks, fix them (Subheading: Follow the style guide!)
- (DJC) Warnings are being ignored. This is VERY dangerous – let’s clean them up now, and fix them as they occur.
- (DJC) Complete the refactoring for the Propagate command and the PropagationEnabledCommand base class.
- (JJKP) Scrub the code against the Style Guide.
- (JJKP) Remove dead code
// register parameter names with info ParameterInfo *pInfo = ParameterInfo::Instance(); pInfo->Add("AtmosDensity", Gmat::SPACECRAFT, Gmat::ORIGIN, "DefaultSC.AtmosDensity", GmatParam::ATTACHED_OBJ, true, true, false, false, "Atmospheric Density");
Ephemeris stuff (JJKP)
(If this isn't already being done)
(JJKP) Refactor the EphemerisFile and EphemerisPropagator subsystems to allow easy addition of new types (e.g. via a plugin). Similar to the work being done to parameters above.
Existing High Value Quality Tickets