- Develop improved system configuration test strategy so that test system can be configured to match the startup file configuration easily. For example, if alpha plugins are turned off, we don't run those tests. If internal features are turned off, we don't run those tests. Currently we change the startup file config, and it is quite difficult to configure the test system to match.
- THIS ISSUE NEEDS FURTHER THOUGHT. REVISIT IT AT A LATER DATE.
- We may want to add new tags to the .tc files that identify test cases as alpha and/or internal system features.
- The test system can then use a different startup file to test the removal or inclusion of those scripts
- We may need to have the ability to autogenerate/update startup files (possibly as part of preparegmat)
- We may also want to have the test system output group alpha and internal feature data in separate section of the reported data
- Start testing sample missions in the nightly.
- Needs to be done; implementation for this item needs an owner
- The process is as follows:
- Copy the sample missions into a folder in the test system as part of preparegmat
- Check on run that the scripts ran to completion unless that is not expected (e.g. if a Stop is in the script), no errors are encountered, and no warnings are encountered unless they are expected.
- The sample missions should be updated so that they do not generate any deprecation messages.
- Perform team review of major feature completion to help catch issues earlier.
- We need to review new resources and commands more formally to ensure that they meet user needs, and are coded and tested to ensure that those needs are actually met.
- The new CommandEcho command will be used as a first case for this review on July 13.
- Find leads to map to primary customers. RQ was doing that... Need to interact more and get them updates more frequently so they can do beta testing. Currently SPH is mapped to TESS, SDO, ACE, WIND. This is too much and a few items slipped through the cracks.
- SPH will coordinate this to ensure that GMAT leads are identifie for each user group that needs one.