- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin
This page contains tasks and status for attitude model development.
|Table of Contents|
|Model||Mileston||Owner||Spec||Prototype||Integration||Developer Tests||System Test||User Docs|
|Nadir pointing||Prototype by Feb.||SPH||SPH:|
|Spin about vector||Prototype by Feb.||KAIST|
|Body pointing||Prototype by Feb.||KAIST|
|Attitude slew||Prototype by Feb.||KAIST|
|User Defined||Prototype by Feb.||SPH|
- Write interface spec documenting how the model works
- Write Math Spec documenting how the computations are performed
- Write test plan
- Review the documents
- Write MATLAB prototype
- Write prototype tests
- Generate truth data
- Write C++ code
- Work with GMAT developer to integrate into GMAT code
- Write units/integration tests for C++ conversion functions
- Write script tests for GMAT test system
- Work with GUI testers to write GUI tests
- Move user-targeted content from spec to User Guide
- Move math content from spec to Math Spec