- Only check in a ticket if it meets the guidelines above for when and when not to create a ticket.
- Always search first to see if a ticket already captures this issue.
- Add as much detail as possible including a detailed set of instructions for reproducing issues.
- Double check to make sure that the information you are including is public
- Attach public scripts and data files required to duplicate the issue
- If you have small related issues in specific area, please do not check in many small tickets, use a single issue.
- If items are really a minor To Do list in a common work area, use a single ticket or Idea Page, or manage them outside of the ticket system.