Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control. These documents are marked with an "*".
Features, Teams, and Roles
- Shadow location
- Ground station line-of-site location
MATLAB Prototype Only.
Scheduled for R2016a.
- Radau Collocation
- Multple Phase with Linkage costraints
- Mesh refinement
- Sparse finite differencing
- Event Constraints
- Path Constraints
- Bolza Cost Function
- Chemical, Electric, and Impulsive
- Project Plan*. This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Scheduled Work Items. Work scheduled for near term completion
- Requirements. These are working requirements.
- Architectural Design Spec*. This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*. Describes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.
- Component Level Specifications
- Basic GMAT Functions
- WxWidgets 3.0
- Python Interface
- Flux File
- Developer Docs
- Sensor Parameters
High Level Documentation
Plans and Documentation
- Weekly Meeting Minutes
- Requirements Specification: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Field SpecificationFunctional Specifications: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.
- Field Specifications for GMAT Features