This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
|Table of Contents|
Note: Some documents are password protected per process NASA software release requirements. Those documents are listed For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control. These documents are marked with an "*"
High Level Docs
These are links to specifications and documents that apply across all development areas.
- User Interface Spec. This is a reference document that describes user interface elements, their units, default values and data types. Completed features are documented in the tabs named Resouces or Commands. For new features, create a new sheet from the Template sheet.
- New Requirements Spec. Proposed new requirements for new development activities.
- Batch Estimator*
- Tracking Data File
- Project Plan*. This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements. These are working requirements.
- Architectural Design Spec*. This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*. Desribes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.
Plans and Documentation
- Weekly Meeting Minutes
- Requirements Specification: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Functional Specifications: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.
- Field Specifications for GMAT Features