This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per process requirements. Those documents are listed with an "*"
High Level Docs
These are links to specifications and documents that apply across all development areas.
- User Interface Spec. This is a reference document that describes user interface elements, their units, default values and data types. Completed features are documented in the tabs named Resouces or Commands. For new features, create a new sheet from the Template sheet.
- New Requirements Spec. Proposed new requirements for new development activities.
- Batch Estimator*
- Tracking Data File
- Project Plan*. This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements. These are working requirements.
- Architectural Design Spec*. This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*. Desribes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.