This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control.
High Level Docs
These are links to specifications and documents that apply across all development areas.
- User Interface Spec. This is a reference document that describes user interface elements, their units, default values and data types. Completed features are documented in the tabs named Resouces or Commands. For new features, create a new sheet from the Template sheet.
- New Requirements Spec. Proposed new requirements for new development activities.
R2015a Goals and Overview
Docs for Feature Areas
- Batch Estimator*
- Tracking Data File
- Project Plan*. This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements. These are working requirements.
- Architectural Design Spec*. This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*. Desribes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.