Test analysis by owner.
Case By Case Analysis
- Python_IO_String : Added to deferred list. We are not going to fix this.
- Ephem_GMAT_SPK_60sec_target [vel err 0.900016, tol 1e-06]: Was a quirky edge condition. Fixed truth data and passes locally. Expect this will pass in RC2.
- GMAT_ISS_Earth_0_JR_0_CSSI [pos err 2.73498, tol 0.002]: This will pass in RC2 as bug GMT-5193 has been fixed.
- GMAT_ISS_Earth_0_MSISE86_0_CSSI [pos err 0.0463992, tol 0.002]: Updated tolerance as this is excellent agreement. Will pass in RC2.
- GMAT_ISS_Earth_0_MSISE90_0_CSSI [pos err 0.0125291, tol 0.002]: Updated tolerance as this is excellent agreement. Will pass in RC2.
- GMAT_ISS_Earth_0_MSISE90_0_CSSI_AssignmentOperator [pos err 0.0125291, tol 0.002]: Updated tolerance as this is excellent agreement. Will pass in RC2.
- GMAT_ISS_Earth_0_NRLMSISE00_0_CSSI [pos err 0.0123784, tol 0.002]: Updated tolerance as this is excellent agreement. Will pass in RC2.
- GMAT_UserMoon-Titan_AllPlanets_SRP_AboutAsteroid [pos err 5569.14, tol 0.002] [GMT-5262]: Updated script to use consistent kernels. Will pass in RC2
- GMAT_UserMoon-Titan_AllPlanets_SRP_AboutComet [pos err 5569.14, tol 0.002] [GMT-5262]: Updated script to use consistent kernels. Will pass in RC2
- ScriptLanguage_Validation_FilePaths_3 [no error or exception]: This is a false positive in my opinion. It tests if files that have "`" character at beginning and end of a filename are caught during validation. We do not trap it, but correctly write data the filename specified. So I deleted the test and so it should not fail in RC2.
- SolarSystem_Bug2437 [max diff 2.09863e-12 > tol 1e-12max diff 1e-12 > tol ]: Fixed the tolerance. Should not fail in RC2.
- All tests that failed in RC1 are expected to pass in RC2.
- There is currently one unknown. Thruster_Finite_Burn_Permutations_Separate_Propagators_VNB_2 sometimes passes and sometimes fails in the nightly. It passes locally for me and Darrel, and passed in RC1. Not sure what to do but keep an eye on it.
Case By Case Analysis
DensityParam_Validation_Disabled_AtmosDensity [no error or exception]- obsolete; deleted
FMParams_Validation_Disabled_Acceleration [no error or exception]- obsolete; deleted
FMParams_Validation_Disabled_AccelerationX [no error or exception]- obsolete; deleted
FMParams_Validation_Disabled_AccelerationY [no error or exception]- obsolete; deleted
FMParams_Validation_Disabled_AccelerationZ [no error or exception]- obsolete; deleted
FindEvents_ControlFlow_While [GMT-5361]- fixed, shortened test and updated tolerance
Ephem_GMAT_SPK_60sec_backward [failed reading state 1/15 from SPK] [GMT-5286]- the 2nd state isn't being read; needs sanity check
Ephem_GMAT_SPK_DefaultIntegrationStep_User_Defined_LagrangeOrder [failed reading state 1/19 from SPK] [GMT-5286]- the 2nd state isn't being read; needs sanity check
Events_ContactLocator_EarthTransit [diff # events]- fixed truth data
Events_ContactLocator_OccultingBodies_Multiple [diff # events]- corrected script SPK consistency issue & updated truth
Events_EclipseLocator_MarsLong [start diff = 0.001006s (mars/9)]- updated tolerance
Events_TESS_Optimize_TwoStage_FromLaunch_master_03b4b32/Events_ContactLocator_TESS.report [start diff = 3.279996s (event 2125)]- regenerated truth data; accepted 1.001s diff
Events_TESS_Optimize_TwoStage_FromLaunch_master_03b4b32/Events_EclipseLocator_TESS.report [start diff = 1.161993s (earth/15)]- updated tolerance
FindEvents_ControlFlow_For [diff occ bodies] [GMT-5360]- likely a comparator issue w/ multi-chunked output file
FindEvents_ControlFlow_Target [diff # events for earth]- can't write last iteration - not enough points; maybe a bad test
- Looked through all tests; closed the checked ones above.
- For the SPK tests, the first and last state are being thrown out, so this is an error reading the second state. Need some sanity checking on the generated ephems.
- ControlFlow_For is a multi-chunked report that the comparator seems to have trouble with. Will verify manually.
- ControlFlow_Target may just be a bad test - it fails because there aren't enough points in the last iteration to write a valid ephem segment.
Case By Case Analysis
- Fixed above script which was failing on RC1. Had by mistake given incorrect path to TVHF file. Now this test should pass on RC2.