Script/Base Code Testing
An issue has been found when running sample missions in particular order. It appears the behavior is different on different machines even. The issue is when user defined variables, Python functions, and/or GMAT functions have the same name.
Create Array cross[1,3]
Create GmatFunction cross
When running scripts back to back, this can corrupt the namespace resulting in errors.
|Closed||SPH||We should add a warning to the user guide a warning about variable and function name conflicts, fix the scripts.|
GMAT randomly fails to find the main icon file about 10% of the time in GUI system testing. At this point, GMAT must be shut down. This did not occur in RC1.
|Closed||LOJ||This is not a TestComplete interaction and happens when starting manually as well. We should analyze commits made between RC1 and RC2 to determine what caused this, then fix it. We reverted the change that caused this.|
|GMAT function files required for sample missions are not in the bundle. Some sample missions have hard coded paths that work on test machines but not on generic machines.||Open. Just need to test on a clean system.||SPH||Fix hard coded paths. Add the functions. Test on a clean system.|
|Inconsistent line endings in files. Line endings were not consistent and now most files have inconsistent line endings.||Closed||SPH||When we updated copyright info, line endings are inconsistent. Fix line endings to be unix style.|
Required Code/Config Changes
- We need an RC3 as the icon issue causes GMAT to fail on open too often for a production release. GMAT must be shut down when this issue occurs.
- Fix sample mission script config issue and commit.
- Fix name conflict in sample missions and update user docs to explain that names of functions and variables must be unique.
RC3 Testing and Schedule
- To stay on schedule for Nov 2 release, we should only allow the above changes in RC3
- Once we think we have icon issue, we should create a build and send it to Tetyana for preliminary testing.
- Once preliminary testing is completed, create an RC3 installers etc.
- Run only GUI system test, and script test on RC3 to stay on schedule. (I do not think we need to run all of the GUI field tests again).