This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control. These documents are marked with an "*".
Plans and Documentation
- R2016a Release Plan
- Weekly Meeting Minutes
- Requirements Specification: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Functional Specifications: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.
- Field Specifications for GMAT Features
- Preliminary Work Item Estimates
Ticket Tracking Dashboards
- Dashboard tracking ALL work for next release
- Optimal Control Work Tracking
- Ops Work Tracking
- Miscellaneous Work Tracking
Features, Teams, and Roles
|Feature Areas||Team||Description of Planned Features||Documentation and Plans|
MATLAB Prototype Only.
Scheduled for R2016a.