The GMAT project will spend a significant amount of time during our R2017 release development on code cleanup, developer documentation, quality improvements, and refactoring for improved long-term positioning.
- Ensure that GMAT can continue to respond to customer needs as team grows and evolves
- Improve work-time to perform frequent developer tasks (i.e. new built-in functions, new)
- Improve documentation of key components (Developer docs and code comments)
- Ensure key components developed by those planned are documented and code is cleaned up
- Improve system modularity
- to support re-use of sub-components
- to facilitate exposing of portions of GMAT through an API
- Address high value P2 improvements that often get overlooked
Key Developer Documentation
Architectural Refactoring/Code Cleanup
Existing High Value Quality Tickets
Tickets that to be considered for quality improvements should be marked with the JIRA label "Quality". This filter tracks proposed quality improvements.