This page contains review feedback for the initial layout of the wiki.
- For look and feel, in general it looks good. It is easy to navigate but in other hand it shows too much information on one page.
- May be move the first column category to the top or just show high level?
- I like to see Contacts as separate big bullet rather than under For Users.
- Issue Tracker is in two places.
- It will be good to show a roadmap such as future plans.
- It will be good to provide For Beginner section that describes how to use GMAT.
- the middle section, where the text is, and the right section, both have a horizontal scroll bar on my Mac. That doesn't look good.
- I would like the middle section to stand out more, as we discussed at the meeting
- I find some of the site map stuff on the left side of each page to be confusing. I keep expecting it to map to what is on that page and it doesn't necessarily. For example, on the Governance page, the list in the main part of the page does not match the order in the list on the left.
- how ready is the new build system for 32- and 64-bit on each platform?
- I will be doing the documentation for how to write a new Resource, Darrel will doc the command
- Maybe Current Activities should be its own section on the Wiki
- What kind of metrics do you mean (under Missing Data Items)?
- Code style guide definitely needs to be there
- Seems like all the biggies are there as far as documents go
- I find it confusing that the outline of the left hand side of pages is very different than the organization of the site on the main page.
- We have two levels of launch pad pages and we need to make sure we aren't duplicating information. If duplication is not possible, we should consider getting rid of one of the levels.
- We are missing this information:
- Required Accounts: Summarizes what accounts you need to participate
- Getting Started/Training: Summarizes how to get started for different particpant types.