This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control.
R2015a Goals and Objectives
High Level Documentation
- Requirement: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Field Specification: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.
Feature Area Links
- Project Plan*: This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements: These are working requirements.
- Benchmark Report*: Report comparing available solutions.
- Design Trades*: Discussion of high-level design trades.
- Architectural Design Spec*: This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*: Describes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.
- Component Level Specifications
* Document is password-protected.