This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control.
R2015a Goals and Objectives
High Level Feature Overview
- Shadow location between spacecraft occulted by ellipsoidal celestial body.
- Station rise-set location given elevation angle constraint
MATLAB Prototype Only
- Radau Collocation
- Multple Phase with Linkage costraints
- Mesh refinement
- Sparse finite differencing
- Event Constraints
- Path Constraints
- Bolza Cost Function
- Chemical, Electric, and Impulsive Optimization
- Batch estimator (with sigma editing)
- DSN Range Doppler
- GN Range Doppler
- CCSDS TDM
|GMAT Functions|| |
High Level Documentation
- Requirements: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Field Specification: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.
Feature Area Links
- Project Plan*: This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements: These are working requirements.
- Benchmark Report*: Report comparing available solutions.
- Design Trades*: Discussion of high-level design trades.
- Architectural Design Spec*: This document contains high level design.
- Interface Field Spec*: Describes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.
- Component Level Specifications
* Document is password-protected.