This page documents our current development areas and goals. It also contains links to documents relevant to current development areas.
Note: Some documents are password protected per NASA software release requirements. For example, design documents related to current development can only be made public after formal release approval including export control. These documents are marked with an "*".
Features, Teams, and Roles
|Feature Areas||Team||Description of Planned Features||Documentation and Plans|
- Shadow location
- Ground station contact location
- Project Plan*: This document explains high level milestones, approach, and schedule.
- Requirements*: These are working requirements.
- Benchmark Report: Report comparing available solutions (incorporated into Design Trades and Requirements)
- Design Trades*: Discussion of high-level design trades.
- Architectural Design Spec*: This document contains high level design.
- Shared code repository*: Git repo for GSFC-KARI shared code
- Interface Field Spec*: Describes user interface elements including ranges, defaults, descriptions.
- Component Level Specifications
MATLAB Prototype Only.
Scheduled for R2016a.
- Radau Collocation
- Multple Phase with Linkage costraints
- Mesh refinement
- Sparse finite differencing
- Event Constraints
- Path Constraints
- Bolza Cost Function
- Chemical, Electric, and Impulsive
- Basic GMAT Functions
- WxWidgets 3.0
- Python Interface
- Flux File
- Developer Docs
- Sensor Parameters
High Level Documentation
- Requirements: GMAT's CCB approved as well as working requirements.
- Field Specification: Details on user interface elements including defaults, ranges, descriptions, etc.