- Count lines of code: Finding added lines of code
- Collect features and improvements from NTR, comparing to R2012a. Send email to team asking for additional ones.
- Find deprecated fields by creating an
svn diff from the last release until now and searching for "deprecated"
- Get number of bugs closed since last release
- Get number of developers from TortoiseSVN Log Viewer
- Number of system tests from latest nightly test results
- Include static list of important outstanding bugs in this release
Finding added lines of code
- Download working copies of
- Download working copies of code from last release
- Use cloc to compare C++, C/C++ Header, and C lines of code. Include plugin code from each public release.